With sincere thanks to Busybeaders.com for supporting this competition, CUREUsher is kicking off its search for our 2020 Christmas Card Design! This competition is open to everyone of all ages to send in their design, based on the theme of ‘Together’, and can be a photograph, painting, computer art or illustration.
If your entry is chosen, it will be one of our six CUREUsher 2020 Christmas Cards, and your name will be credited on the back of the card. You will also receive a £15/€15 gift voucher for Busybeaders.com as a token of our appreciation.
Send your image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Christmas Card Competition’. Please include your name, age, and mailing address. The closing date is 18th January 2020.
Please remember the theme is ‘Together’.
Rules of CUREUsher Christmas Card 2020 Competition
1. This competition is open to everyone of all ages, living anywhere in the world.
2. A maximum of two card designs will be accepted from each entrant.
3. Please include a short paragraph about the image, explaining what inspired your design, and how the ‘together’ theme is reflected in the image.
4. Please submit your image as a jpeg or gif image with a 300dpi ratio so it can be printed on A5 either as portrait or landscape.
5. Your image can be graphics, photography or artwork. Your work must be original and belong to you.
6. Any entrants under the age of 18 must have parental consent to enter this competition.
7. The closing date for receipt of entries is 18th January 2020.
8. Covers will be judged on their design as well as how reflect the competition theme.
9. The panel of judges will decide the winning entries. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entrants will be informed of their selection as soon as the judging has ended using the contact details supplied.
11. The winning entries will be announced on 22nd February 2020 on the CUREUsher website and social media.
12. The winning entrants will retain the copyright of the original design and ownership of artwork produced for this competition. The winning entrants will grant a license for CUREUsher to use the image for the purposes outlined in this competition brief for the one year duration of the project including print and online publicity and promotion of the competition only beyond this date.
If you have any questions about this competition or the rules, please email email@example.com.
Best of luck!